Saturday, 10 September 2011

Back to school party @ Crystal Hall


When there's a theme party and our blogger trio (of me, Liza and Evelina) go there, be sure to see a lot of role playing)) no exception was for the Back to School party, that took place at the Kiev's night club Crystal Hall last Saturday. it's such a pity that majority of club goers are too lazy or just do not bother to dress properly for the events. personally I definitely enjoy all kinds of dressing ups which brightens our life and make usual city nights less boring. so here are our created characters.

Когда есть тематическая вечеринка и наше блогерское трио (я, Лиза и Эвелина) туда идет, будьте уверены, спектакль вам обеспечен)) не стала исключением и субботняя вечеринка Back to School в Crystal Hall. очень жаль, что большинство людей, посещающих ночные заведения, ленятся либо же просто не предают значения соответствующему дресс-коду на мероприятиях. лично я получаю массу удовольствия от всяческих "переодеваний", ведь это разнообразит жизнь и избавляет от занудности. а вот и наши образы.












4 comments:

  1. love the look!
    http://vanessalu91.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just came across to your blog and..I love your unique way of creating all the posts and your special writing! Not to mention the name of your blog! I'm definetely a follower now, and I was hoping we can keep in touch , because fashionable girls should stick toghether. I'm a blogger myself, so it's not hard at all finding me around all the fashionistas communities and my blog's facebook page.
    Hugs , kisses and good luck with blogging!!!
    Mary from http://teenfashiondiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Mary!! very nice to hear that, kiss

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...