Tuesday 22 March 2011

Ukrainian Fashion Week. day 6

The 6th and the last day of Ukrainian Fashion Week was less hectic and busy as all the previous days, but still, there was enough fruits of sartorialism to watch. so here are my eye-candies from the catwalks:

Yellow mini-dresses by young designers Komardina and Karpishina (I'm a big fan of the vanilla colour)



Fringed long skirts by Elena Golets



Carrot-orange pieces by Ivanova and her cute man's look



Today I'm gonna do some DIY, so hope you'll be able to see it soon))

3 comments:

  1. Great post!! Love getting to know new designer ;)

    xoxo

    G.

    http://giaa-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting to attend fashion week - I'm jealous! I really like the Elena Golets designs, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanx!! yeah, love fashion weeks too)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...