Thursday 10 March 2011

Glamorous S&M

This is the exact feeling I had after watching the latest Louis Vuitton fall 2011 collection. this time Marc Jacobs created a brilliant show looking more like some exclusive perfomance, wich took place in a luxurious parisien hotel. and all those handcuffs, latex looking high boots, caps and stockings...s&m is definitely in the air))

">

Marc J may be bad, but he's perfectly good at it







I want this Louis Vuitton logo cap so much!!



And as you've may already noticed, the catwalk was full of top models like Naomi Campbell, Amber Valetta, Carolina Kurkova and of cource Kate Moss closing the show. SEXY



4 comments:

  1. just awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This collection is amazing! I love your comment and reference to Rihanna's S&M...that Marc may be bad, but he's perfectly good at it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. NICE =)


    Visit my new blog at:

    http://thefashionmarked.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanx!! that song was on my mind while I was watching it))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...