Tuesday 10 January 2012

DIY knitted mittens


Right in the middle of winter holidays a sudden idea of knitting something came up to my mind. I've decided that one pair of mittens I already have is not enough, so here's my creation. the inspiration came from Prada fall-winter 2012 collection and materials I had at home))) this is the 3rd thing I've ever knitted and luckily it's pretty warm.

 Разгар зимних праздников - самое время что-то связать. по крайней мере мне так подумалось, и вот, что вышло в итоге - новые варежки. вдохновение я черпала в зимней коллекции Prada и в материалах, что имелось дома))) не скажу, что часто занимаюсь подобным промыслом, ведь это третья связаная мною вещь в жизни, но довольно теплая, уже проверенно.





Prada fall-winter 2012


6 comments:

  1. какие они пушистый и классные) ты молодчина!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ого, Даша, а мне свяжешь???

    ReplyDelete
  3. pokupai nitki i stanovis' vtoroi v ochered'))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done - like it lot. Excellent style!
    Alex

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...