Wednesday 23 November 2011

Photoshoot for top10 mag. Backstage


As I've told you before, yesterday I was took part in another photoshoot, this time for top10 online magazine. along with me there were other ukrainian bloggers and we all posed with our favourite copies of magazines. I brought my beloved fall-winter issue of LOVE which is a truly inspiration for me and I still haven't read all the articles there cause I don't want to finish it so quickly. the majority of my colleagues also bought international publications and the most popular seemed to be Vogue from different countries. the process of posing was pretty fun but sometimes scary, we found a dead rat lying right near the place where we were taking photos and everyone was too terrified to solve the problem)) official pictures are coming soon and now you can take a lot at the backstage

Как я уже писала, вчера я приняла участие еще в одной фотосессии, на этот раз для журнала ТОП10, вместе с другими украинскими блогерами. каждый позировал со своим любимым журналом, я конечно же прихватила свой обожаемый осенне-зимний выпуск LOVE, который поистине меня вдохновляет и который я до сих пор не прочитала полностью, что бы растянуть удовольствие. большинство моих коллег так же предпочли зарубежные издания, и самым популярным по моим наблюдениям оказался Vogue из разных стран. процесс позирования выдался довольно таки забавным, но порой и "опасным", в непосредственной близости от места съемки обнаружилась дохлая крыса, которая наводила ужас на всех присутствующих)) официальные фото уже скоро, а пока бэкстейдж




Improvised photo studio 

Импровизированная студия



My LOVE

Мой LOVE


My Bambi

Мой Бемби




The trinity 

Троица






6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...